Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Down Town Sacramento

So I have been blogging from my iPhone in an attempt to stay current while trying to catch up from Christmas. So the pictures aren't awesome and I can't add captions but I can blog in the car which is pretty awesome so please put up with my phone posts.

On Monday we took advantage if the MLK holiday and headed to Sacramento. We ate lunch at a European bakery and cafe called Ettore's. It was delicious. And we scored free cake and cookies since it was our 1st time there.

Next we headed to the train museum. It was filled with real trains downstairs and model and toy trains upstairs. Rhone had a great time running around and exploring. We finished the day strolling through Old Town and sipping on a free Jamba Juice on the drive home. We even scored a free Red Box rental. It was a pretty fun day for our little family.



















No comments:

Post a Comment