Monday, January 14, 2013

birthday girl

My birthday was not exactly awesome this year.  It was on a Sunday.  We made plans to go out Friday night, but Ben ended up having to work.  I didn't want to just sit at home.  So I left the kids with a sitter for about 2 hours.  I got a Jamba Juice and strolled around TJ Maxx and Target.  I got a fun new tea cup for myself and some little Christmas gifts for everyone else.  Sat Ben slept in from his night of work and then had to head to bed early because of his early morning flight on Sunday.  Rhone left the bathroom seat up and mid night I just about landed in the toilet.  The garage door wouldn't open after all the kids were loaded in the car and ready for church.  Haha-it was a below average day.  But Ben surprised me with some fun gifts (he even picked out a pair of boots for me) and a box of Krispy Kreme Donuts for my cake (we are classy like that).  I know this year has plenty of challenges in store, but hopefully there will be plenty of blessings as well. 

Our dear friends invited us over on Tuesday night where I got a real birthday cake and dinner.  It was so kind of them.  I can't believe I didn't get a picture with Haley!







1 comment:

  1. I love all the updates!!! Miss you guys and wish I could have went with you on your birthday to tj maxx and target!

    ReplyDelete