Saturday, April 13, 2013

11 months

There is no getting around it.  She is pretty adorable.  We took these in Grass Valley.  She wasn't great at free standing so we kind of propped her up by the rock.  She actually stood up for the first time from sitting with out holding on to anything while Ben and I were on our date.  Nana and Papa were impressed.  She is an excellent crawler and loves, loves to crawl up stairs.  She loves to sing songs and dance.  Sylvie also loves when we carry her around with us when we play chase with Rhone.  She just laughs and giggles.  I can't believe that she is almost 1!









She loves swinging and will crawl up the playsets and slide down by herself.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the pictures. Sounds like you had a blast. I am sure Rhone enjoyed Papa coming. That doesn't happen very often. I am sure you loved it too. WE miss you.

    ReplyDelete