Monday, May 13, 2013

Nana Came

We were so excited to have my mom come for a visit. She brought the kids lots of fun Easter things. Rhone sat and did a work book with her for hours. We spent 1 day at the discovery museum and got lunch and the best desserts at Ettore's. We played at the zoo. We shopping while Ben watched the kids. Ben and I went on a date (where we ended up buying stools and a trip to Sams club- I just can't help being practical). Nana even helped teach primary and wrangle kids at check ups. Basically she is the best and we are so glad she came to stay.



















1 comment:

  1. I bet it would be fun to have family come. I wouldn't know - none ever come to see me -- I always have to go to them!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I am sure your kids will love there time in Idaho as well. Too bad I am not there to see you. We will miss you!!! Hope all is well with ben. BTW - The mustache on him reminded me of Sonny - from Sonny and Cher. ;>

    ReplyDelete